Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Buddhism: Perfection of Meditation

Buddhism
Get the latest headlines from the Buddhism GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Perfection of Meditation
Jan 31st 2012, 16:22

I hope to focus on dhyana paramita, the perfection of meditation, a bit this week. But many of you already are experienced meditators, so I'm not sure what to say about meditation that would be helpful.

Here's one way you could help me. All of my experience in Buddhism has been in the Zen tradition, so I may be qualified to write about Zen meditation.  But I have no personal experience with the meditation practices of other traditions.

So, those of you who are not-Zen Buddhist meditators -- if there's a website or book you can recommend that does a good job explaining or describing your meditation practice, please let me know!  Also, if you have any meditation-related questions, let me know that, too, and I'll attempt to address them.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment