Wednesday, 05 December 2012

Buddhism: Struggling With Space, Time, and Moving

Buddhism
Get the latest headlines from the Buddhism GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Struggling With Space, Time, and Moving
Dec 5th 2012, 21:11

My absence this week is the result of a move to a new residence. My new apartment currently is a labyrinth of moving boxes. I'm making little islands of functionality; such as a place to sleep and a place to make coffee.  I'm now sitting on a corner of the sofa using an end table for a desk. Tomorrow I may clear a path to the kitchen table.

There's a lesson here somewhere about the fetter of possessions. I will reflect on that after I've found the toaster.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment